California Water Law & Policy Reporter
California Water Law & Policy Reporter is the one source you need to stay completely current on the crucial issues of water law, regulation and policy in California.
California Water Law & Policy Reporter is the only monthly publication that brings you complete, unbiased, detailed legal analysis, timely news items unavailable elsewhere, regulatory developments and policy updates.
- About California Water Law & Policy Reporter
- Areas of Coverage
- Download Sample Issue
- Contributing Editors
- More Resources
- Ordering Information
ABOUT CALIFORNIA WATER LAW & POLICY REPORTER…
OUR NETWORK OF EXPERTS GETS YOU UP TO SPEED AND KEEPS YOU CURRENT-IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS EACH MONTH… Each 24-32 page monthly issue of California Water Law & Policy Reporter quickly and thoroughly updates you-in 30 minutes or less-on rapidly changing, California-specific water rights and water quality developments. This Reporter provides not only timely updates on case law, policy, legislation and regulatory events, but expert analysis of the issues by top practicing water attorneys as well.
DESIGNED FOR ATTORNEYS, CONSULTANTS AND RESOURCE MANAGERS… Most people-attorneys included-tell us they don't want to have to wade through a lot of dense language to find out what's going on. We complied. California Water Law & Policy Reporter is written in an easy-to-read style, with references on where to get more information.
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET… Your one-year subscription entitles you to 11 monthly print issues with a PDF of the current month's issue emailed to you as we go to print. You also receive access to our "Subscribers Only" text-searchable California Water Law & Policy Reporter archives, to which we are continuing to upload past volumes.
COVERS WATER RIGHTS AND WATER QUALITY ISSUES…California Water Law & Policy Reporter
thoroughly covers water rights issues such as:
- Water Transfers
- Water Reuse and Recycling
- Groundwater Regulation
- Conjunctive Use
...in addition to the water quality and supply issues of:
- Clean Water Act
- Endangered Species Act
- Stormwater & Runoff Issues
- TMDL Regulation
- Water Contamination & Litigation
DOWNLOAD SAMPLE ISSUE
EVERY MONTH, OUR NETWORK OF WATER LAW EXPERTS DEEPENS YOUR THOUGHT…
- Feature articles on provocative issues like: "Supply Options for California Development" "Whither Wallop? Water Supply and Other State Law Implications of Clean Water Act TMDL Regulations" "Attorneys' Fees from the Natural Resource User Perspective"
- Legal analysis including case summaries, unpublished decisions, and newly filed or pending cases for California and relevant Federal actions.
- News and regulatory developments, proposed administrative policies and rules.
- Legislative proposals and analysis, and an annual summary of enacted legislation.
- Valuable commentary and analysis of key laws, policies and regulations.
Download entire sample issue.
OUR EDITORS ARE YOUR COLLEAGUES - THEY KNOW WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU…
- Robert M. Schuster, Esq. Robert Schuster is Executive and Managing Editor and Argent Communications Group's Vice President of Editorial Content. E-mail: Schuster@argentco.com
- Steven M. Anderson, Esq. Steven M. Anderson is a partner at Best Best & Krieger LLP, heading the firm’s Natural Resources Practice Group, practicing from the firm’s Riverside, California office. Mr. Anderson represents both public and private clients in administrative proceedings and civil litigation involving the Endangered Species Act, the National Environmental Policy Act, the Porter-Cologne Water Quality Control Act, the California Environmental Quality Act, and other state and federal environmental laws. Mr. Anderson assists clients in complying with consultation and habitat conservation planning requirements under the ESA, as well as Section 404 wetlands permitting and other Clean Water Act requirements. He has negotiated with the United States Fish and Wildlife Service, the United States Army Corps of Engineers and other state and federal regulatory agencies on public agency infrastructure development matters and private projects. Mr. Anderson also serves as general counsel to the Cabazon County Water District and the Riverside-Corona Resource Conservation District. www.bbklaw.com/attorneys/AttorneyPageAlpha.cfm?ID=473 E-mail: Smanderson@bbklaw.com
- Kristina Daniel Lawson, Esq. Kristina Lawson is a partner in Miller, Starr & Regalia’s Walnut Creek, California office. Her practice includes advising the firm’s clients on land use and natural resources matters involving: the State Planning and Zoning Law, interpretation and application of local zoning ordinances, the Subdivision Map Act, the California Environmental Quality Act, the National Environmental Policy Act, community redevelopment law, the federal and state Endangered Species Acts, water rights and water quality law, and municipal law. Kristina has extensive experience working with and for public agencies. www.msrlegal.com/#pagetype=attorney_bio&;pageid=22 E-mail: KDL@MSandR.com
Joseph S. Schofield, Esq. Joseph Schofield is an associate with law firm of Downey Brand, LLP, working from the firm’s Sacramento, California office. Mr. Schofield is a member of the firm's water practice group. His practice focuses on water rights, environmental and natural resources, and local government law. He represents public and private sector clients in a broad range of water-related matters including litigation, permitting, administrative proceedings and water transfers. www.downeybrand.com/attorneys/profiles/schofield.php?4/0/0/0/0 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zachary R. Walton, Esq. Zachary Walton is a partner in the environmental practice group in the San Francisco office of Paul Hastings and Co-Chair of the Sustainability and Global Climate Change practice group. Mr. Walton represents energy and water providers, developers, financial institutions and industrial facilities in transactions and permitting matters concerning air quality, water rights, water supply, water quality, endangered species, hazardous waste and contaminated properties. www.paulhastings.com/professionalDetail.aspx?ProfessionalId=428 E-mail: email@example.com
Jeanne M. Zolezzi, Esq. Jeanne Zolezzi is a partner in the Stockton, California law firm of Herum Crabtree. Her practice includes counseling, administrative matters and water rights litigation. For over twenty-three years she has represented public agency and private clients in the acquisition and confirmation of water rights. She handles state and federal litigation against the State Water Resources Control Board and the United States Bureau of Reclamation. http://www.herumcrabtree.com/attorneys/detail/76 E-mail: JZOLEZZI@herumcrabtree.com
If your practice has a regional bent, or you want to see how other states deal with similar water problems, the monthly Western Water Law & Policy Reporter
will keep you informed.
If your interest is in the cross-over between water law and land use law-including wetlands and endangered species-stay current on cutting edge law, regulation and policy with the monthly California Land Use Law & Policy Reporter.
If you need an in-depth primer on water law issues affecting the West, Western Water Law Primer: Special Reports will get you up to speed.
Become a part of our network of Water Law professionals and receive…
- 11 monthly print issues;
- The current month's issue emailed to you - as it goes to press!;
- Access to our "Subscribers Only" section of searchable California Water Law & Policy Reporter archives.
California Water Law & Policy Reporter
Product Code: CWL (needed for Print and Fax form)
YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED…
Our 30-day free trial review means your satisfaction is guaranteed. After receiving your first issue, if it doesn't meet your expectations, simply write "cancel" on the invoice and return it. If you have pre-paid, notify us and we will issue a prompt refund.
SUBSCRIBESubscribe to this publication on-line
California Water Law & Policy Reporter
is the one source you need to stay completely current on the crucial issues of water law, regulation and policy in California.
California Land Use Law & Policy Reporter
brings you complete, unbiased, detailed legal analysis, timely news items unavailable elsewhere, regulatory developments, legislative proposals and policy updates
Eastern Water Law & Policy Reporter
is the only monthly publication that provides you with detailed analysis of key news, judicial and regulatory developments, and policy and legislative updates in the field of water law, regulation and policy in the Eastern States.
Environmental Liability, Enforcement & Penalties
is simply the most focussed source of environmental litigation and regulation analysis available.
Western Water Law & Policy Reporter
is the only monthly publication that provides you with detailed analysis of key news, judicial and regulatory developments, and policy and legislative updates relevant to the Western States.